MY FATHER'S ADVICE TO ME WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR A WIFE... by Jerry John Rawlings, the Former President of Ghana.


   My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you. 
Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock 
or breast but worry about the size of her heart 
and brain. Worry about the size of her love and 
endurance. Because after 5 or 10 years, it will 
not 
be about the breast or buttock.
As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest 
and almost flat buttock but we still live together 
happily, I still love her and she still love me.

   Be careful of a woman that loves money. I 
mean 
the woman that talks ‘every time’ about her 
hair, 
cloths, shoes, bags panties and make-ups. 
Marriage is not all about these things. Without 
make-up, cloths, shoes and panties a good 
marriage will still stand but without love, no
marriage can stand.
When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have 
car or house of my own. I was not even 
educated. But I had dreams and she appreciates 
and supports me. Any woman that does not 
support your dream is not worth thinking-a-
minute about. There are women that will see 
your 
dreams better than you, you are lucky if you 
find 
one.
   
My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind 
of woman you should avoid, do not make a 
mistake of marrying this kind of woman or you will 
regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad 
things to say about everyone. If you see this 
kind 
of woman, run away. 
One of the worst kind of 
woman you can marry 
is 
the one that complains about everything. 
If you 
buy this, she says you should have bought that, 
if 
you do this, she said you should have done 
that. 
Please stay away! 
Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks 
for two hours and listen for two minutes is a 
potential ‘bomb’. Be wise !. 
Be very careful of a pretending partner. A 
pretending woman is not hard to know. She will 
always know everything about everything, she 
will 
be careful. Just close your eyes and open your 
heart and you will see!
   No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who 
believes in your dream, who respects you who 
is 
committed and who is not all about herself 
alone 
then don’t let her go. 
But remember, you must not be a wayward 
man. 
I have trained you! 
If you find a good woman but you are a bad 
man, 
you won’t have a good marriage! 
I won’t pick a wife for you but I have given you 
my advice. When you find her, bring her for my blessings. May you find a woman that will increase you not decrease you…

















by Jerry John Rawlings, Former Ghana President.

Comments